What is Naturopathic Medicine?
Naturopathic medicine, practiced in North America for over 125 years, is a distinct primary health care system that blends modern scientific knowledge with traditional and natural forms of medicine.
·Diet & Clinical Nutritional Guidance
·Botanical Medicine ·Acupuncture (Traditional Chinese & Contemporary Medical)
·Therapeutic Breathing & Meditation
·Tui na Massage & Cupping ·Health Counselling & Coaching
Naturopathic medicine is unique as it supports the body’s ability to heal itself. It is non-invasive and very friendly to your body.
Why Should I Consider Seeing a Naturopathic Doctor?
·To avoid or reduce harmful side effects caused by synthetic pills, whenever possible
·To speed up healing process & recovery time
·To support your body in a natural, non-harmful way to promote health, youthfulness and longevity
What Types of Conditions Do Naturopathic Doctors Help With?
- IBS, constipation, bloating & gas, GERD
- Weight Loss, Diet & Nutritional Guidance
- Thyroid & other hormonal imbalances
- Anxiety (GAD), Chronic Stress
- Fatigue & Sleep Difficulties
- High Blood Pressure Management
- High Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Type 2
- Anti-Aging Strategies
- Injury Recovery
- Adjunct to Osteopathy-Physio
- Pain Management
- Lifestyle Consultation & General Health
Who Can Benefit From Naturopathy?
- People who are looking for a healthy lifestyle and strategies of health promotion and well-being
- Those with a range of symptoms which they have been unable to resolve with the help of conventional medicine
- Individuals opting to combine conventional and alternative treatment options, in order to minimize the side-effects of drugs, or invasive conventional treatments
- People diagnosed with chronic illness who are pursuing alternative treatment options
- Patients with serious illness who wish to improve the quality of their life
What Is Naturopathic Medicine?
“Naturopathic medicine is a distinct primary health care system that blends modern scientific knowledge with traditional and natural forms of medicine. It is based on the healing power of nature and it supports and stimulates the body’s ability to heal itself. Naturopathic medicine is the art and science of disease diagnosis, treatment and prevention using natural therapies including: botanical medicine, clinical nutrition, hydrotherapy, homeopathy, naturopathic manipulation, traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture, lifestyle counselling and health promotion and disease prevention.”
Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
Who Will Be Treating Me?
Naturopathic methods are non-invasive and more friendly to your body.
- Tired of not feeling well regardless of multiple treatments
- Having trouble losing weight s Constipated, bloated, have diarrhea and heartburn
- Experiencing low energy and fatigue
- Willing to minimize the side effects of your prescription medication
- Eager to find out what possibly can be causing your problems
- Having difficulties getting pregnant s Struggling with other health issues
We would love to have an opportunity to hear your story and explore venues to help you gain your health back. If you have any questions about your condition we would love to discuss it with you.