MIRA MISKOVIC PT, Cert. MDT, MCPA, M.OMSc
This page is under construction. Until more content is posted please check Mira’s website:
What Is Naturopathic Medicine?
“Naturopathic medicine is a distinct primary health care system that blends modern scientific knowledge with traditional and natural forms of medicine. It is based on the healing power of nature and it supports and stimulates the body’s ability to heal itself. Naturopathic medicine is the art and science of disease diagnosis, treatment and prevention using natural therapies including: botanical medicine, clinical nutrition, hydrotherapy, homeopathy, naturopathic manipulation, traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture, lifestyle counselling and health promotion and disease prevention.”
Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
Naturopathic methods are non-invasive and more friendly to your body.
- Tired of not feeling well regardless of multiple treatments
- Having trouble losing weight s Constipated, bloated, have diarrhea and heartburn
- Experiencing low energy and fatigue
- Willing to minimize the side effects of your prescription medication
- Eager to find out what possibly can be causing your problems
- Having difficulties getting pregnant s Struggling with other health issues
We would love to have an opportunity to hear your story and explore venues to help you gain your health back. If you have any questions about your condition we would love to discuss it with you.