What is Holistic Nutrition?
Holistic Nutrition is a natural approach to health that uses evidence-based techniques for eating pattern and lifestyle. We look at the entire person as a whole to bring your body back into balance; from your physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing. We use nutritional education that emphasizes and helps improve eating pattern, lifestyle, and attitude to overall well being.
Our Registered Dietitian will work with you in setting your goals and recommend nutritional strategies to help bring your body into balance. Through support founded on evidence-based and holistic principles, we address each person’s unique nutritional style and needs. By assessing and reviewing the lifestyle, we will work with you to help implement and make effective changes to your personal health.
Who is our Nutrition program for?
- People who continuously struggle with guilt around food and feel tired of being hard on themselves
- People who know what they “should” do, but it’s just not happening
- People who want to feel energetic and fully love their life and body
Who our Nutrition program is not for?
- People who are happy with their eating habits
- People who think that they do not need to improve their lifestyle
- People who prefer not to learn more about living healthier and happier life
Nutrition Therapy can help you with:
Candida and Parasites
Joint and muscle pain
Fitness and Exercise instructions
Many other conditions